The followings need to be declared according to the China Customs Luggage Declaration Form when entering into China:
1. Any item that will be left in China whose value exceeds 2,000 CNY
2. More than 400 cigarettes or 100 cigars and 1.5 liters of alcoholic beverages (alcohol measure above 12 degrees)
3. Foreign currency greater than 5,000 US dollars or the equivalent, or 20,000 CNY
4. Animals and animal products, microorganism, biological products, human tissue, blood and blood products
5. Transceiver, communications devices.
6. Any items prohibited and limited according to the laws of the People's Republic of China
7. Luggage that need to be transported separately
8. Cargo, commercial samples, advertising items
The followings need to be declared according to the China Customs Luggage Declaration Form when exiting the country:
1. Foreign currency above 5,000 US dollars or equivalent, or 20,000 CNY
2. Gold, silver and other valuable items
3. Cultural relics, endangered animals and plants as well as their products, biological species resources
4. Transceiver, communication devices.
5. Any items prohibited and limited according to the laws of the People's Republic of China
6. Cargo, commercial sample, advertising items
You will only receive emails that you permitted upon submission and your email address will never be shared with any third parties without your express permission.