As well as guides, hotels, and itineraries transport is also an important factor to consider when booking a China tour. Starting from the first pick-up on arrival in China, to going to and from attractions, right up to the time you are taken to the airport for your journey home, a clean and comfortable vehicle and a polite and helpful driver will make your visit more enjoyable and memorable, and that is what TravelChinaGuide endeavors to do.
Travel with TCG, you travel with safety. In the past years since TCG was founded, no casualty ever occurred on TCG’s tourist cars. All our vehicles are officially authorized with an operation certificate issued by the Chinese government. Most TCG vehicles are familiar to foreign visitors, such as Buick, Benz, Coaster, Toyota, Volkswagen, Chevrolet and Ford, and we promise that all the vehicles are well-equipped with air-conditioning and comfortable seats. What’s more, our vehicles always have more seats than the number of visitors, so that there is enough room for you and your luggage. The table below is TCG’s arrangement for vehicles according to the size of group (arrangement may be a little different in different cities):
|1 – 2|
2 – 4
5 – 7
7 – 9
10 or more
|Sedans (4 seats)|
7 Seat Minivan
11 Seat Minivan
12 – 15 Seat Minibus
Tourist Bus with 22 – 45 Seats
YAT provides a considerate vehicle service. As a leading Chinese tour operator, TCG’s outstanding service comes from its commitment to excellence on details:
1. Your vehicle will always be parked as close as possible to your destination to minimize the walking distance
2. Your driver will turn on the air-conditioning beforehand, especially in cold winters and hot summers
3. You will enjoy two bottles of water per person each day
4. All our vehicles are required to run within a speed limit, ensuring you a safe and comfortable drive.
5. We will try our best to meet your requests about the vehicles, such as requiring a non-smoking car, or asking the driver to slow down or speed up.
You will only receive emails that you permitted upon submission and your email address will never be shared with any third parties without your express permission.