1. The search tool has collected all of the bus in downtown Kunming. Apart from these, there are also regular city-bus lines to surrounding suburban area, villages and towns, such as Shipping Industry Zone, Information Industrial Park, Yeya Lake Holiday Resort in Shuanglong Township, and exurban area, like Kunyang, Haikou Town, Hot Spring, etc.
2. The tool could not be used to search for the long-distance buses, such as from downtown kunming to Dali, Lijiang, Shangri-La, etc.
3. Most of the bus stops of Kunming gained names from its nearby roads or well known buildings, such as Nanping Jie (Nanping Street) and Hongta Sports center. Few hotels or restaurants are used to name a bus stop, such as Expo Garden Hotel and Guanfang Hotel. For most of the place, if you would like to search a bus route starting from your hotel, please get an idea of the closest stop around it firstly.
4. Even it is the same road or building, there will be several bus stops set. For example, around Xiao Xi Men, a busy downtown commercial area in the city, there are several bus stops: Xiao Xi Men, Xiao Xi Men (Dongfeng West Road), Xiao Xi Men (Renmin Middle Road), Xiao Xi Men (Yuanjiao Banchezhan), etc. When you search for a bus, you could input the accurate stop name, and then the related choices will been shown in the result. You can select one of them to see futher information.
5. Aiming to avoid the translation difference between Chinese and English, the supplied search tool gives a priority to Chinese Pinyin, especially when the stops were named by road or street.
You will only receive emails that you permitted upon submission and your email address will never be shared with any third parties without your express permission.