1. Mayi Sanzi(麻依馓子):a kind of fried sweet with wheat flour,sesame as its materials.
2. Honey-sweet pear（蜜香梨）: this kind of pear, which was brought in by a governor from Nanjing during Ming Dynasty. It became the tribute to the court,and was highly praised by the emperor of its honey-like sweetness.
3. Luliang Songrong Mushroom（陆良松茸菌）: mainly grows in the Sand Forest of Luliang,which is mostly sold to Japan since 1988.
4. Dianlu Wine（滇鹿系列酒）: it contains many kinds,like deer embryo wine, deer blood wine, deer bone wine, which help to strengthen the body's immune ability, and is favored by customers home and abroad after selling to them.
6. Soaked Pear（浸梨）:it is mostly favored by peasants in villages. It is soaked in cold water,adding salt, sugar in the water. It tastes sore but delicious,little bit salty.
7. Luliang Fried potatoes: after cutting the potatoes into pieces, to fry it and add salt, spicy and other materials to make it decilious. You can see the fried potatoes almost in every corner of Luliang county.
You will only receive emails that you permitted upon submission and your email address will never be shared with any third parties without your express permission.